Gravity Forms Toolbar
Add menu item for Gravity Forms into the WordPress Toolbar with additional control for available menu items. This includes optional help items, extensions list of registered forms to edit and view entries with new entries notification counter.
About Gravity Forms Toolbar
This small and lightweight plugin just adds a lot Gravity Forms related resources to your toolbar / adminbar. Also links to all admin settings pages pages of the plugin are included, making the life of form administrators/ developers a lot easier.
Plugin supports long list of items that can be added into the toolbar menu related to Gravity Forms plugin, include all official and third party plugins that expand the Gravity Forms. You can see the list of all forms to get quick access to edit the forms or to view entries. Main button on the toolbar will show the notification with count for new entries. Plugin settings panel allow you to control the visibility of some items.
Gravity Forms Toolbar is created by David Decker. His WordPress related work is available on his official website, where you can find more WordPress plugins he created:
Starting with version 1.2, I have contributed code to the plugin to handle settings, settings panel and listing forms for edit access, view of entries and new entries notification. From now on, we will develop plugin together. If you need help with the plugin you can use forum on Dev4Press or WordPress.org. You can direct suggestions to David or to me.
Latest VersionClick to open download page
ScreenshotsClick to see more screenshots
Version: 1.2 / February 3 2012
- NEW: Admin settings page to optinally remove “Support/Docs/FAQ” and/or “Active Extensions” sections from menu (settings under “General Settings”)
- NEW: Admin settings allow also to dynamically add existing “Forms” (link to their edit pages) and “Entries” of these forms
- NEW: Visual notification of new entries in the toolbar (top level) and on “Entries” sub-level (if dynamic entries are activated)
- CODE: Improved conditional check for Dutch language plugin (only display link if plugin is not activated)
- UPDATE: Extended and improved readme.txt file
- UPDATE: Updated German translations and also the .pot file for all translators!