GD WebFonts Toolbox Pro is upcoming Dev4Press premium plugin for WordPress for easy integration of Google and Adobe Edge web fonts, upload of @fontface fonts and much more. Plugin is currently in development and release date is planned for last week of December 2014.
Plugin will use same interface as GD bbPress Toolbox and GD Clever Widgets plugins. And, this is not some new plugin made from scratch, it is in use already for year and a half under different name: Smart Web Fonts Control and it was sold o CodeCanyon. This ensures that plugin is stable and ready for production use, it is tested with wide range of themes and WordPress versions. If you are not familiar with this plugin, you can see some screenshots from Smart Web Fonts Control, and keep in mind that new plugin will have much improved interface.
Here is the list of plugin features:
- Supports all (over 600 right now) Google Web Fonts.
- Supports all (over 500 right now) Adobe Edge Web Fonts.
- Supports use of Google Webfont Loader for Google Web Fonts.
- Supports uploading of @font-face fonts packages.
- Automatic update of the fonts lists for Google Web Fonts.
- Works with any theme, supports adding of !important property to selector rules.
- Use all supported font subsets, weights and variants. This varies from font to font.
- Powerful preview of all fonts with customized colors, text, supported weights and styles.
- Generate text shadows for selectors with special predefined 3D shadows.
- Preview of generated CSS styles for each selector.
- Predefined, theme and plugins based or custom selectors for full customization.
- Add selection of Font Family and Size to WordPress TinyMCE text editor.
- Add Styles menu and create custom styles for WordPress TinyMCE text editor.
- Easy to use editor for box and text shadows with support for multiple shadows and predefined examples.
- Tools to export and import plugin settings and fonts selectors.
- Detects if website uses SSL to modify URL’s to use secure https protocol.
- Supports use of 16 standard font stacks or 5 generic families.
- Direct Themes support: WordPress default themes (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014).
- Hooks for integration with any theme or plugin for custom selector rules.
New plugin will have new interface, top level administration menu and number of other improvements. Here is one more preview of Smart Web Fonts Control:
This plugin will use same pricing structure as all other Dev4Press plugins for WordPress. Personal license (1 website) will be $39.00, Business license (5 websites) will be $99.00 and Developer license (50 websites) will be $199.00. Dev4Press Plugins Pack will include this plugin as soon as released. Once released, for the first 2 weeks plugin will be available with 30% discount.