Development for a major GD Rating System Pro 3.0 version is well underway, and if everything goes as planned, it will be released on the date of the plugins second birthday, on December 25, 2017.
Version 3.0 will be a huge update that will include new rating methods, new built-in addons, updated addons, performance updates, new dashboard and about pages and much more. On the image below, you can see the example of the custom built slider control that will be used for the new rating methods.
Here is the overview of what you can expect in the new version 3.0:
- Rating method: Slider Rating
- Rating method: Slider Review
- Addon: Instant rating notifications
Addon: Digest rating notifications– pushed to 3.1
- Stars Rating: Support of the RTL text orientation
- New dashboard panel
- New about panel
- Expanded Dummy Data addon
- Improvements to Dynamic Load addon
- New templates for all rating methods
- Developers oriented improvements
- Various caching improvements
And, all addons will be updated to support new plugin, with few new things added and few things fixed.
- User Reviews: new filters and actions
- User Reviews: support for Slider methods
- Code Builder: few minor fixes and changes
- Multi Rating: few minor fixes and changes
- Graphics Packs: few minor fixes and changes
If you have any more suggestions, please let me know. I can’t guarantee that everything can be added to this version, it depends on the time available and complexity of the requested features.