Dev4Press collects non-personally-identifying information browsers and servers typically make available about visitors: browser type and version, language, referring site, date and time of each visit. The purpose of collecting this information is to better understand how website visitors use this website. From time to time, Dev4Press may use non-personally-identifying information in for reports on trends in the usage of the website.
Dev4Press collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users, users leaving comments or using the contact form. IP address is not disclosed anywhere on the website for public viewing, only website administrators can see IP addresses.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or email address. You may, however, visit public parts of our site anonymously. Some parts of the website are restricted and require registration. Information we collect:
- the email addresses of those who post messages to our support forum
- the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
- the email addresses of those who subscribe to the newsletter
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as preferences, survey information, and/or site registrations
- information on the profile page entered by the consumer
- basic payment information such as address or telephone
What about payment information?
All payments are processed by the third party web service ShareIt, and they are handling your payment information. They are not disclosing credit card or other important payment info, and we get from them the only type of payment you used.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send announcement emails about new features and important releases. Emails are sent at most 2 to 3 times a month.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.