We offer no-risk refunds up to 30 days after the purchase.
We want all our customers to be satisfied with the plugins and addons they have purchased, and because of that, we offer refunds to any unsatisfied customers up to 30 days after the purchase was made. Please, make sure you read the refund policy terms and additional information provided here.
Make sure you read and understand all the refund terms.
Refunds are available for an original purchase, renewal payment, or subscription payment if the refund request is received within 30 days of that payment, no questions asked.
Once the refund has been approved, the license will be invalidated and deactivated, and automatic subscription payments will be canceled (for subscription-based licenses). A refund will be made for the amount paid in the transaction. Variations of the refund amount are possible if the payments were subject to different exchange rates at the moment of the purchase and when the refund was issued.
Also, make sure to understand the following restrictions:
- We can’t downgrade licenses to different license levels.
- We can’t partially refund any completed transactions.
- We can’t issue refunds for early license termination.
- We can’t issue refunds for unapplied discount codes.
- We can’t issue refunds for upgraded licenses.
- Once deactivated, the license can’t be reactivated or renewed.
After 30 days have elapsed from the license purchase date, the buyer agrees they have had a reasonable time to inspect our software and signifies to the seller that the product conforms or that the buyer will take or retain them despite the product’s nonconformity.
By purchasing plugins or addons from this site, you agree to this refund policy and give up any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
Requesting refunds is done through the customer’s only contact form.
To request a refund, use the customer contact form here; set the contact topic to Request Refund and provide the invoice code for the license you want to be refunded. Please include additional information about the reason for requesting, which can help us improve.
Refund requests sent via email, social media, other contact forms on Dev4Press, or other means will not be considered.
Refunds will be processed within 48 hours after the request is made.
But, due to the nature of the process of refunds, and different payment methods, refunds usually take up to 7 days to be processed by the payment processor or your financial institution. Still, that process can take longer, which is beyond our control.
After 30 days
In general, refunds after 30 days since the purchase are not available.
But, even after 30 days, we reserve the right to refund the purchase, but only under certain conditions:
- Suppose the plugin is not working on your website. If your website and server meet server requirements, the plugin is not working, and you have worked with Dev4Press support to resolve the issues with the plugin. The Dev4Press support staff has determined they can’t resolve the problem and make the plugin functional on your website.
A refund after 30 days will not be granted under any other conditions.