Dev4Press Web Development
September 6, 2023
NEW PLUGIN RELEASE: COREACTIVITY
Plugin for tracking and logging website events and activities.
Niš, Serbia, September 6, 2023. Dev4Press announced the release of a new plugin for WordPress: CoreActivity. This is a free plugin, with no plans for having Pro version, and all future updates and new features will be a part of the free plugin. This plugin aims to log various events and activities on WordPress-powered websites and provide an easy way to review, filter, and analyze logs. Activities are logged in the database tables. Currently, in version 1.0, the plugin includes support for 27 components and 117 events. Some components depend on specific conditions (multisite network use) or third-party plugins.
The plugin also has the following features:
- Live Log Updates: While you are viewing the Logs panel, every 15 seconds, the plugin checks for new log entries in the background.
- Instant notifications for selected events: Get instant notification to your email when the event is logged for the most important events.
- Daily and Weekly digest notifications for selected events: Digest is sent once a day or once a week with an overview of all events logged in the previous period.
- Auto Cleanup and Cleanup Tools: Remove old logged entries automatically, or remove only selected events logged entries filtered by the log entry age.
- IP Geo Location: Get location information (if possible) for every logged IP and show the country flag.
- Setup Wizard: Simple getting started Wizard for setting up basic plugin settings.
- Admin Bar Integration: Add a simple admin bar menu to quickly access the plugin Dashboard, Logs, or Events pages.
- Multisite Network support: Show all the Logs on the Network level, with the ability to show Logs for each blog in the network.
For more information about CoreActivity, a list of features, and related articles, please visit the plugin home page: plugins.dev4press.com/coreactivity.
Dev4Press Web Development is a development agency from Serbia, started and owned by Milan Petrović and established in 2009. Dev4Press is dedicated to WordPress plugin development, custom development, security and performance optimization, and support. It offers a wide range of free and premium plugins and addons for websites built on WordPress and bbPress-powered forums.